This Week at Dreamland Boxing (03/05/2022)
- The Big News: Sandra Magallon will be making her pro debut on 4/1/22
- The Dreamland Boxing JR Never Give Up show has been rescheduled to 4/23/22. All scheduled bouts will remain the same
- Tommy Moreno is matched up to fight on 3/25 in Stockton
- The Dreamland Boxing team ran 6.5 miles up Pichetti
- You must sign up for Intro to Sparring and Members Sparring via our class registration link. You will not be allowed to spar without registering first!
- The Willow Glen chess club meets at Dreamland Boxing on Fridays between 9AM-12PM on Fridays at 1PM-4PM on Sundays
- Full video on www.iancruz.blog.
Featured Article: Tapering for Boxing: Winding Down Before a Fight
Dreamland Boxing Training:
Coach Ian’s Classes:
As you may know, I am currently donating my time to host virtual online boxing classes for the members of our 501c(3) non-profit boxing gym, Dreamland Boxing. As an active member of Dreamland, you will receive the materials and video recaps of each lesson through my website under the “Premium Drills” section.
Dreamland has also increased its outdoor capacity to 16 students per class, and lifted limits on how many classes you can sign up for in a week. Join me for a class on Fridays at 4:30PM!
Our practices this week featured the following:
- Defense, defense, defense!
- Staying in position to punch
- Bodyweight circuits
- And more!
You must be a registered member to sign up for a class, you cannot just drop-in! If you are a current member, you will receive a sign-up link to reserve your time slot every Saturday. Reserve right away because slots fill up quick (by Monday)!!
If no slots are available, sign up for the waitlist and you will be notified if any slots open up.
Visit http://www.dreamlandboxing.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to sign up today!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About the Author:
Coach Ian is an ultra-marathon runner and a volunteer coach at the non-profit boxing organization, Dreamland Boxing, in San Jose, CA. He competed in boxing for both Dreamland and collegiately at UCLA. His goal is to empower all to be the best that they can be, in boxing and in life. You can find Coach Ian on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.