This Week at Dreamland Boxing (06/12/2021)
- Dreamland Boxing is hosting a raffle for a signed pair of Roberto Duran gloves. Buy your raffle tickets today! The winner will be announced Wednesday, July 14th at Masaya’s 7:30PM class.
- Coach Eric will be hosting a kids boxing camp on Tuesdays and Thursdays in July. Sign up today!
- Full video on www.iancruz.blog.
Classes are up to 16 people per class. You must be registered prior to attending and classes fill up!
Dreamland Boxing Training:
Coach Ian’s Classes:
As you may know, I am currently donating my time to host virtual online boxing classes for the members of our 501c(3) non-profit boxing gym, Dreamland Boxing. As an active member of Dreamland, you will receive the materials and video recaps of each lesson through my website under the “Premium Drills” section.
Dreamland has also increased its outdoor capacity to 16 students per class, and lifted limits on how many classes you can sign up for in a week. Join me for a class on Fridays at 4:30PM!
Our virtual practices this week featured the following:
- Jabbing out, angles, feinting
- Flowing punches together
- The importance of staying loose
- Body weight circuits
- Kettlebell Single-Arm Swings and Turkish Get-Ups
- And more!
You can view our full practices here.
You must be a registered member to sign up for a class, you cannot just drop-in! If you are a current member, you will receive a sign-up link to reserve your time slot every Saturday. Reserve right away because slots fill up quick (by Monday)!!
If no slots are available, sign up for the waitlist and you will be notified if any slots open up.
Visit http://www.dreamlandboxing.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to sign up today!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About the Author:
Coach Ian is an ultra-marathon runner and a volunteer coach at the non-profit boxing organization, Dreamland Boxing, in San Jose, CA. He competed in boxing for both Dreamland and collegiately at UCLA. His goal is to empower all to be the best that they can be, in boxing and in life. You can find Coach Ian on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.