This Week at Dreamland Boxing 10/02/2022:
This Week at Dreamland Boxing (10/02/2022)
• Congrats to Art Amirkhas for fighting at the Aloha Throwdown at Fire in the Ring Boxing
• All members are welcome to join the Monterey Bay Half Marathon on 11/13/22. Sign up with the code IAN22 for $10 off!
• The Dreamland Boxing team is training for competition in October
• We will have copies of Lucas Ketelle’s (@lukeboxing) new book, “Inside The Ropes Of Boxing: A Boxer’s Guide To Boxing” at the gym!
• You must sign up for Intro to Sparring and Members Sparring via our class registration link. You will not be allowed to spar without registering first!
• Full video on www.iancruz.blog.
Dreamland Boxing Training:
Coach Ian’s Classes:
As you may know, I am currently donating my time to host virtual online boxing classes for the members of our 501c(3) non-profit boxing gym, Dreamland Boxing. As an active member of Dreamland, you will receive the materials and video recaps of each lesson through my website under the “Premium Drills” section.
Dreamland has also increased its outdoor capacity to 16 students per class, and lifted limits on how many classes you can sign up for in a week. Join me for a class on Fridays at 4:30PM!
Our practices this week featured the following:
- The left hook to the body
- Shoulder control
- And more!
You can view our full practices here.
You must be a registered member to sign up for a class, you cannot just drop-in! If you are a current member, you will receive a sign-up link to reserve your time slot every Saturday. Reserve right away because slots fill up quick (by Monday)!!
If no slots are available, sign up for the waitlist and you will be notified if any slots open up.
Visit http://www.dreamlandboxing.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to sign up today!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About the Author:
Coach Ian is an ultra-marathon runner and a volunteer coach at the non-profit boxing organization, Dreamland Boxing, in San Jose, CA. He competed in boxing for both Dreamland and collegiately at UCLA. His goal is to empower all to be the best that they can be, in boxing and in life. You can find Coach Ian on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.